Venue - Forum and Gala Dinner
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
Address: 25 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Tel: +61 3 9653 0000
Fax: + 61 3 9650 4261
This 5 star Melbourne hotel is located in the heart of the shopping dining and theatre district of Melbourne city centre on the Paris-end of Collins Street named for the areas old world European character and cosmopolitan cultural attractions.
Venue - Welcome Networking Reception
Victorian Government Investment Centre
Address: Level 46, 55 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
This centre offers panoramic views of Melbourne and is the ideal venue from which to gain an appreciation of the city’s landscape and magnificent mix of high-rise commercial and residential towers, world-class sporting venues and extensive transport links.
Delegates wishing to stay at the Forum venue, the Sofitel Hotel, are able to avail themselves of the following special rates which the Sofitel Hotel is offering on a space available basis for the nights of Monday 22 and Tuesday 23 May
Sofitel Hotel - Classic Rooms
- $265.00 per room per night (room only)
- $290.00 per room per night (room and 1 breakfast)
- $315.00 per room per night (room and 2 breakfasts)
You are encouraged to book early to secure your room. To make a reservation, either
- email the Hotel's reservations department at [email protected] and quote booking code ALA220517.
- or complete and return the reservation form to the hotel - Download Form
Should you require any further assistance with your accommodation reservation, please contact the Forum Secretariat Manager at: [email protected]
Beyond the Sofitel Hotel, Melbourne offers a wide variety of accommodation options. These are all easily identifiable and accessible through booking sites such as Trivago, Booking.com, etc.
Host City – Melbourne
Melbourne is Victoria’s capital city and the business, administrative, cultural and recreational hub of the state.
Melbourne has received national and international recognition as a top destination and world-leader in many areas such as community engagement, climate leadership, business, sports and more.
A selection of accolades Melbourne has received are listed here.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit has ranked Melbourne the world's most liveable city for the sixth consecutive year (2011 to 2016).
- In 2015 Melbourne was selected as one of 16 cities for the IBM Smarter Cities Challenge.
- Melbourne was ranked the second best student city in the world in the Quacquarelli Symonds Best Student Cities rankings in 2015.
- City of Melbourne has been recognised as a world leader in community engagement, winning Australasian and International Organisation of the Year at the International Association of Public Participation Core Values Awards in 2014.